Solar street light PVSL has been designed from the ground up with some key distinguishing features
PVSL Solar street light
Long term reliability
- Full integration
- Low daily discharge
- Fast and error-free installation
- Top USA and european components
- Very low maintenance
Solar street light PVSL has been designed from the ground up with some key distinguishing features:
- Very long autonomy and components lifespan
- Easy installation: preassembled and wired
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Safe from theft or tampering
- Remote monitoring for maximum availability and minimun maintenance
- DHV Technology street lights (PVSL family) have been designed for increasing reliability and reducing costs over the basis of good knowledge on Photovoltaics, autonomous performance and huge heritage on product development.
- DHV Street lights have been also tested under the scope of Urban Lab project within the activities that the City Hall of Malaga is being developed with the aim of introducing new technologies in the city. Also, DHV is more than happy on hosting visits to its facilities where a couple of items are shown in operative conditions.
- DHV Street lights present as well capabilities for being contacted and managed remotely within applications were the introduction in Smart Cities and applications are considered.
- Main technical characteristics of these products are as follows:
- LED light of really low consumption
- Easy installation and Plug & Play concept. The product is delivered assembled and ready for being used over the pole.
- Easy and quick maintenance: All the components are integrated in the same housing
- Safe: All components are located far away of undesired manipulations and actions.
- Reliable: Design under the scope of long life and DfR practices (design for reliability). Very low maintenance is requested so OPEX investment is really very low.
- Remote control under request. As aforementioned, the options of this family include monitoring and controlling capabilities for external management of the street light.
Click here to download our Technical Datasheet.
Consulting service and engineering in renewable energy sector
Photovoltaic (PV) & Concentration PV (CPV) engineering and manufacturing
Expertise in PV since 1995
Design of products for High Concentration Photovoltaic (HCPV) and photovoltaic (PV) technologies.
- Preliminary design
- Strengths and weaknesses assessment
- Industrial viability analysis